There are a lot of good suggestions here. No surprises, just clear thinking that can make your life go smoother in the coming year.
As we prepare to leave the old year behind us and greet the New Year, I would like to propose the following health related resolutions:
- If you smoke – quit.
- If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation and do not drink and drive.
- Develop a routine exercise program and stick with it.
- Improve your diet – increase fruits and vegetables and decrease fats and carbohydrates.
- Buckle up every time you enter your car.
- Don’t talk on your cell phone while driving – not only very dangerous, but now also illegal.
- Don’t climb ladders alone, have someone with you, (personal experience speaking).
- Get regular dental checkups and eye exams.
- If you are overweight try to lose weight, but if you can’t at least remain physically fit.
- Use sun screen when outside during the sunny months.
- Routinely exam your skin for any unusual changes.
- Keep your immunizations up to date including…
View original post 138 more words