This is yet another really good list. I have posted on a number of these simple tips. Check out 7 Areas of the Body Affected by Sitting too Long – Infographic which I posted earlier this morning. Also, I have a Page on What’s Wrong With Soft Drinks?
Sometimes we make things way too complicated when it comes to our health. Here are 11 Really Simple Things you can do TODAY to improve your health…
- STOP drinking soft drinks! This includes diet soft drinks too. Just STOP. You know it’s bad for you. If not, Google it.
- Eat more vegetables. Nothing new here, but choose wisely. Pick a green veggie like broccoli, spinach, or kale. Eat as much as you want.
- Add good fats to your diet with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO). Sprinkle it on your veggies.
- Drink more water. Since you have given up soft drinks, this is the logical replacement. I like lime in mine.
- Eat more protein. Red meat is NOT bad for you like we were told several decades ago. Add some to your diet. Add some fish too.
- Stop sitting so much. If you sit at a desk…
View original post 210 more words