I am not much of a fast food eater any more, but I know you folks still in the work force sometimes don’t have the option of going to the fridge and fixing a nutritious meal or snack for yourself as I do.
So here are some suggestions to help you satisfy your hunger without sacrificing your good health from Helpguide.org.
Less Healthy choices
1. Double-patty hamburger with cheese, mayo, special sauce, and bacon
2. Fried chicken sandwich
3. Fried fish sandwich
4. Salad with toppings such as bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing
5. Breakfast burrito with steak
6. French fries
8. Chicken “nuggets” or tenders
9. Adding cheese, extra mayo, and special sauces
1. Regular, single-patty hamburger without mayo or cheese
2. Grilled chicken sandwich
3. Veggie burger
4. Garden salad with grilled chicken and low-fat dressing
5. Egg on a muffin
6. Baked potato or a side salad
7. Yogurt parfait
8. Grilled chicken strips
9. Limiting cheese, mayo, and special sauces
2 responses to “How to Make Healthy Choices at Burger Chains”
Great post thanks for sharing
Thanks for you comment. Glad you could use the info.